Social Icons

Pages

English French German Italian Japanese Chinese Russian Spanish

28 Haziran 2015 Pazar

LIFE GOES ON

I feel really lonely these days..Nobody understands me except my mom.Cause she has fibromyalgia..She knows how it hurts..She can imagine the pain inside me!! People around me, ı don't think that they understand me..I don't think  they know how to live with drugs especially with cortisone. According to them that i'm a pessimist.But no!! This is how the drugs make us feel.  I think only a lupie undertsands the other lupie! They might
think that #butyoudon'tlooksick.!.What a cliche :) Anyway,I can beat my illness on my own..Plus i'm not all alone :) I have my dear mom and Era,my goldie friend :)

Here is a real friend!! Here is a real supporter!! So keep fighting together =)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
Blogger Templates